Subject: Re: [office-formula] NORMDIST, NORMINV default parameters

On Tue, 2007-20-03 at 12:34 +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the latest draft I made the default parameters of NORMDIST and
> NORMINV non-default, because none of the applications support them being
> default.
>
> Objections?

Well, as a user it would make more sense to me to have NORMDIST and
NORMINV with default arguments in teh case I want to use the standard
normal than to have a separate NORMSDIST for the standrad normal
distribution.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow, Professor
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences