Subject: Re: [office-formula] Proposal - last-minute submits, and give to TC

On Thursday, 2007-03-29 00:42:19 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:

> > * I haven't heard any complaints about my uploaded changes to deal with VALUE, etc.
>
> Please see my previous mail.
>
> > * I plan to add make additional changes, primarily to get rid of the obsolete word "level" that will just confuse new readers.  I could "accept all" and then make the changes, or simply make more changes.. Eike, do you care which I do?
>
> So far I didn't edit the document. You may as well accept the changes
> and start with a clean document.

So, that's what I now did with the openformula-20070322-wheeler.odt,
I accepted all your changes, keeping in mind that there are some open
issues with VALUE and NUMBERVALUE. I corrected a few places, also based
on comments received from Brad Hards on the comments list, and am adding
the MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS definition, all with RecordChanges enabled.
Question remains, how do we proceed? Especially because Patrick Durusau
now is digesting the document. How do we keep all in sync?