Subject: Re: [office-formula] Fw: [members] OASIS Call for Participation:Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC

Eike said:
> Looks like. Due to the targeted time frames it wouldn't help us in the
> current spec though. This may be an additional argument to separate our
> test cases from the spec and, whenever a TAG spec will be available,
> adapt them to those guidelines then.

I interpret it in the opposite way.  This is a good argument for _including_ the test cases in the spec; here's a group that is trying to work out a 'standard' way to do so.

If the TC determines that test cases can't be in the normative text, then obviously that's the ruling.  But I'd like to at least give the current approach its 'day in court'.