Subject: Re: [office-formula] TC review comments, hiding test cases(remove from formal spec)

Eike Rathke:
> Regarding the rewriting I have a request: could someone else take on the
> work? Reason is I'm more busy with implementation now, and also want to
> start implementation of our formula spec of course.
>
> Robert, could you take that task?

Robert: It'd be GREAT if you would.  Could you do the hiding step, soon?  That just involves walking through the document, and "hiding" all the notes, text examples (including headings), and notes.   Once done, we can display or not display them by setting a single variable (or just disabling hiding).  That task isn't as easily split up, since it goes through the whole document.