Subject: Re: [office-formula] Who is on board?

Hi Andreas,

On Thursday, 2007-06-07 11:08:13 -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

> I gather you are looking for more than just existence...

Preferably, yes :)  So, it seems you changed OASIS status to become an
individual member? Nice.

> > - YEARFRAC algorithms description.
> I am trying to find some understandable and good desciptions,

The most detailed we came across was the ISDA document mentioned.

> but since
> I do not have access to any recent version of MS Excel I can't create
> those test spreadsheets that were discussed earlier.

You could use Gnumeric or OOo to create and export to Excel, one of us
having access to Excel then could import that, recalculate and export
the results to CSV, so anyone could work with it.

> > - Rewrite test cases as normative prosa.
> I doubt you really want this done by a mathematician whose first
> language is not English.

Similar for me, not a mathematician but English as a foreign language.