Subject: Re: [office-formula] Who is on board?

I'm still alive.   Since I have not had time to work on these items, I'm trying to see if I can get some additional IBM assistance for the subcommittee.  No guarantees this will happen, but I've put in the request.  If that fails, I'll take the YEARFRAC question.  Either way, I think progress will be slow.  I'll be spending the next few weeks in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe on other matters.

-Rob

___________________________

Rob Weir
Software Architect