Subject: Re: [office-formula] Groups - OpenFormula Specification2007-06-20 (ODT) (openformula-20070620.od

Eike Rathke:
> It's more ambiguity of the function descriptions, in this case
> COUNTBLANK.
> ... Usually an error in a range passed to a function propagates
> through the function. COUNTBLANK is an exception in that it ignores
> errors.

Okay, sounds like we need to fix the description of COUNTBLANK and those few other functions that do behave specially.  There aren't many such functions, I suspect all/nearly all of them are Information Functions or Logical Functions, and for the most part they should already be so defined.  We should look at those groups in particular, to make sure they document their special behavior (if any).