Subject: Typo in YEARFRAC

Hi all,

I was just browsing through the latest draft of the openformula spec
(dated 2007-6-20), and noticed a possible typo in the YEARFRAC Syntax
difinition.  It is given as follows:

two dates

Syntax: YEAR( DateParam StartDate ; DateParam EndDate [ ; IntegerBasis =
0 ] )

Returns: Number

I'm pretty sure that function name was supposed to be YEARFRAC, instead
of YEAR ?

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida - OpenOffice.org Engineer - Novell, Inc.
<kyoshida@novell.com>