Subject: Re: [office-formula] Reference vs. ReferenceList

Hi,

On Thursday, 2008-03-06 18:43:58 +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:

> I propose the following:

There was no objection, I did the changes according to my proposal.

Additionally I introduced section

| 6.2.7 Conversion to NumberSequenceList
|
| Identical to Conversion to NumberSequence, with the addition that
| instead of a Reference also a ReferenceList is accepted as argument.
| Each Reference in the list is converted to a NumberSequence in the order
| of occurrence.

and changed syntax of functions taking NumberSequence to
NumberSequenceList where appropriate.

Also added text to the description of functions taking an Any where the
Any in fact can be a ReferenceList as well. Otherwise we'd had to come
up with something ugly like AnyIncludingReferenceList or such..

PGP signature