Subject: Good bye

Hi,

my fee-waived individual membership appears to end this May 31, so I
will cease to be an OASIS member. As a consequence I would like to say
good bye to this SC.

Sincerely

Andreas

--
"Liberty consists less in acting according to
one's own pleasure, than in not being subject

Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences
Concordia University College of Alberta