Subject: Re: [office-formula] Good bye

Hi Andreas,

Cc'ing you personally, as I don't know whether you still read the
mailing list.

On Thursday, 2008-05-29 19:14:06 -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

> my fee-waived individual membership appears to end this May 31, so I
> will cease to be an OASIS member.

I think the waivers can be prolonged, not sure about that, Michael
Brauer or Robert Weir should know.

> As a consequence I would like to say
> good bye to this SC.

Which I hear with regret. This would leave Gnumeric without any
representative in the committee. Please reconsider your move :)

PGP signature