Subject: Re: [office-formula] COUNTIFS function proposal

Eike Rathke:
> Thoughts, opinions, comments, objections?

Yes, let's do it, as long as we can get the semantics
nailed down quickly and accurately.
Your proposal makes sense.

OOXML is an odd duck.  The last draft I saw,
they added an ISO.CEILING (to fix the CEILING problems we noted),
but failed to add ISO.FLOOR (so they didn't fully
fix it as we have).  (Sadly, their ISO.CEILING isn't
exactly the same as our CEILING, but the transformation
is trivial to do mechanically.)  I am intrigued (and glad!) that
the OOXML folks added the IFERROR function that we developed
(which is an error-trap function).