Subject: Re: [office-formula] COUNTIFS function proposal

Hi Robert,

On Thursday, 2008-06-05 15:31:46 -0400, Robert Weir wrote:

> I agree that we should be including all of the functions from MSO 2007.

Actually we agreed earlier to not include everything blindly. Functions
like BAHTTEXT and PHONETIC are examples for this. I'm not sure at the
moment if we didn't include other functions that were _introduced_ with
Excel 2007, and if so whether it was on purpose or what the reason was
to not include them.

PGP signature