Subject: Re: [office-formula] Introduction

ericpa@microsoft.com wrote on 10/13/2008 12:58:42 PM:

> Greetings,
>
> Id like to introduce myself, my name is Eric Patterson.  I have been
> a Program Manager on the Excel team at Microsoft for a number of
> years and recently I have been working on the ODF implementation for
> Excel.  As we are starting to wrap up that work, I have joined this
> group and I have started to review the current draft specification
> for Open Formula.  In addition to the current draft, are there other
> resources or regularly scheduled calls that I should be aware of?

Hi Eric,

The latest should be the 10 October "Pre-Draft 10" version posted by Eike.
  The formula subcommittee's work is essentially done.  The draft has been
handed off to the ODF TC for integration and final editing.  So there are
no meetings currently scheduled on formulas, and future formula
discussions would happen as a matter of course on the regular ODF TC
calls, Monday's 10am ET.

Of course, acknowledging that we did not receive feedback from Microsoft
on the initial review of OpenFormula, if you now have specific comments,
concerns or feedback which you would like to discuss on a call, I'm sure
we can arrange something.

-Rob