Subject: Re: [office-formula] Groups - OpenDocument Formula Specification2008-12-21 (ODT) (OpenDocument-formula-20081221.odt) uploaded

On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 22:57 +0000, erack@sun.com wrote:
> - GAMMADIST() and GAMMAINV() OOo, Excel, and Gnumeric use
>   the third parameter 'beta' in the way, that
>   mean=alpha*beta, but ODFF draft spec used the third
>   parameter 'lambda' in the way that mean=alpha/lambda.
>   Changed.

This seems to incorrectly imply that the ODFF draft matches the usage in
OOo and Gnumeric. While I have no issue with the draft specification
itself (in either the old or new form) one should note that Gnumeric and
OOo currently require the fourth argument.

Andreas
--
Andreas J Guelzow <aguelzow@math.concordia.ab.ca>
Concordia University College of Alberta