Subject: Re: [office-formula] Groups - OpenFormula remaining work discussion added

Sorry, that is a Kavi generated announcement and I didn't see it give me
any control over the format used in the announcement.

In any case, so we're all on the same page the meeting is at Wed, April
1st at:

0800 PDT
1100 EDT
1500 UTC
1700 CEST

Times for other locations are listed here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=4&day=1&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

Regards,

-Rob