Subject: Still no JIRA permissions...

As you have probably noticed, we still don't have the permissions to do
certain actions on JIRA.  Rob did get a hold of Mary, and several steps
along the way have happened, so I was (and am) hopeful, but we're not
there yet.

So, Rob suggests (and I agree) that we add the following text to our
comments, as appropriate:

PROPOSE-CLOSE
PROPOSE-OPEN
PROPOSE-RESOLVED

Each of those would indicate that they should be transitioned into the
named state.  Rob will monitor the comments, and transition them by
hand.  It's more manual than it *should* be, but it will work in the
interim.

Also, please PROPOSE-DISCUSS to indicate that you especially want the
item to be discussed.

If you think this isn't workable/have a better approach, please let
me/us know!