Subject: Tomorrow's teleconference is 10am *EST*

Rob Weir has just posted a reminder about tomorrow's OpenFormula comment processing teleconference.

Please note that it is 10:00AM U.S. Eastern Time.  Due to differences in when daylight savings time changes, this may or may not be the "same time as usual" in your locality.  I'm sorry about that, but I don't write the laws :-).