Subject: Minimal formula length (was: Conformance for documents?)

Hi Dennis,

On Tuesday, 2009-12-08 11:31:06 -0800, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> The specific case of minimal formula length has been dealt with in
> discussions on the subcommittee.  This is apparently not reflected in the
> latest draft.

Please create an issue and assign it to me, IIRC we agreed on 4096
characters including reference brackets and leading dots when no sheet
name is present, correct? I can't find the mail right now, it seems to
be burried in another thread or the subject header's content wasn't that
specific..

Thanks

PGP signature