Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-formula-20091211 (OpenDocument-formula-20091211.odt) uploaded

Greetings!

Wanted to upload a copy with the anchors inserted (missing a few but those
I will take care of over the weekend). I will continue editing
definite/indefinite article usage (good way to force a close reading of the
text) over the weekend. If anyone needs to take up the pen, sing out and I
will upload another draft.

It would be really helpful to see a discussion on the list about the
targets for conformance, is "portable" document such a target, etc. There
is a wealth of material here but focusing it is going to require knowing
which way to shine the light.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick

PS: I must confess an tinge of disappointment when I realized that factor
analysis functions were not included in this version. ;-) (Many years ago
and far away, mis-spent youth in empirical methodology for the social
sciences.) (This is a humorous, or so intended remark. It is not a request
to add more functions.)

 -- Patrick Durusau*

The document named OpenDocument-formula-20091211
(OpenDocument-formula-20091211.odt) has been submitted by Patrick Durusau*
to the OpenDocument - Formula SC document repository.

Document Description:
Draft

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35562