Subject: Re: [office-formula] Groups - OpenDocument-formula-201001018 (OpenDocument-formula-20100118.odt) uploaded

Eike,

Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> On Monday, 2010-01-18 23:17:23 +0000, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>

>> The latest draft of OpenFormula is attached. Heavy editing in chapters 1-4,
>> with more to come. Comments and suggestions welcome.
>>

> You entirely removed sections 2.1 to 2.6, that is unacceptable.

It would help if there was a reason why that is unacceptable.

If we are defining functions, for example, why is a processing model
even relevant?

What matters is that I obtain the result as specified for a particular
set of inputs. How I do that isn't really the concern of the standard. Yes?

Hope you are having a great day!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)