Subject: Reminder: Need to assign OpenFormula issues to either CD01 or CD02

On last week's call we agreed to allocate the unresolved ODF 1.2 Part 2
issue to either CD01 or CD02.  This was to be done by setting the "Fix
Version" field to either "ODF 1.2 Part 2 CD 1" or "ODF 1.2 Part 2 CD 2".
If you thought something absolutely needed to be fixed for a CD 1,
especially far reaching, structural changes, or changes without which the
draft would not make sense, like missing conformance clauses, this would
be put into CD 1.  Other "detail work" at the level of individual function
definitions could assigned to CD 2.

Looking at the queue now, I see 19 issues which are still assigned a Fix
Version of ODF 1.2.  These issues are assigned to Dennis, David and
Patrick.  If we can get these issues slotted to one of the two CD's, we
can focus our discussion tomorrow on the critical path CD 1 issues.

Thanks!

-Rob