Subject: Re: [office-formula] JIRA: please use Fix Version as targetinstead of Affects Version

Hi Dennis,

On Thursday, 2010-02-04 11:29:41 -0800, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> I don't understand.  Why are you fixing the Affects Version of closed issues

That probably was part of my filtering effort to find those that have
Affects Version but no Fix Version set.

> but not correcting the target to show that the fix is in what will be Part2
> CD1?

If they are already applied and closed it appears logical to me that
they will also be available in CD1, no matter which fix target they
have. I don't think we'll have to change those again.

PGP signature