Subject: FW: [OpenFormula-discuss] Test Case Tables Coming Out for CD01?

Oops, I have the wrong list in my e-mail address book.  Fixed

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 09:22
To: Patrick Durusau
Cc: OpenFormula Discussion

I see that the Conformance statements related to Test Cases are removed in
draft 20.

However, there are still Test Case entries for most of the functions and
elsewhere.  They should probably be called Examples.

Also, many of them refer to cells in a table that appears to have been
removed from the document.  So now the computed results that are shown are
often a mystery, because there is now no way to know what the data is that
leads to that result.  (Many, but not all, of these can be rewritten to
avoid reference to mystery cell content.)

Are those table being removed from the CD01 text?  If not, will they be
removed before we get to a Public Review CD, with any essential
clarification they provided restated in the definitions of the functions?

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org