Subject: Re: [office-formula] FW: [OpenFormula-discuss] Test Case TablesComing Out for CD01?

Dennis E. Hamilton:
> However, there are still Test Case entries for most of the functions and
> elsewhere.  They should probably be called Examples.
> Are those table being removed from the CD01 text?  If not, will they be
> removed before we get to a Public Review CD, with any essential
> clarification they provided restated in the definitions of the functions?

As per a previous TC ruling, *all* test cases will be removed from every CD and final text.
The test cases have been marked as comments, and Michael B. has a simple XSLT script that
will strip them out just before the document is released.

We're keeping the test cases in our drafts because many people (including me) find them helpful when trying to determine what the specification *should* say.  CD01 will not include the test cases, but the current plan is to continue to make changes in the "full" document *with* the test cases, as basically annotations to ourselves.