Subject: Re: [office-formula] Groups - OpenDocument Formula SpecificationDraft21 2010-02-16 (ODT)(OpenDocument-part2-draft22-editor-revision.odt) uploaded

Hi Patrick,

On Tuesday, 2010-03-16 00:42:51 +0000, Patrick Durusau wrote:

> Latest version of the OpenFormula draft. By my count there are only 8
> "resolved" but unapplied issues at this point and I have raised questions
> about those.

Great! Thanks!

<nitpick>
Please, when uploading a new revision, change the Document Title field
of the OASIS Add Document form to correspond with the current upload,
i.e. instead of
OpenDocument Formula Specification Draft21 2010-02-16 (ODT)
for this revision it would be
OpenDocument Formula Specification Draft22 2010-03-15 (ODT)
</nitpick>

That makes it easier to spot a change int the list of documents
available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-formula/documents.php
or a draft number in the Details' revision list.

Thanks

PGP signature