Subject: Regarding some JIRA issues

Hi,

I had a look at the open part 2 related JIRA issues to see if I can help
to resolve some of them. Below is a list of issues where I added
comments. I believe at least some of them may be considered to be
resolved. Since I'm not the owner of any of these issues I did not set
any of these issues to resolved, but would like to ask you to change the
status yourself. For convenience, I added the names of the owners of the
issues to the list.

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2073 (Dennis)
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2346 (Dennis)
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2343 (Dennis)