Subject: Re: [office-formula] Open ToDos

> TODO: ODF docs are incorrect. artificially limiting matrix to 1x2 or 2x1; already proposed change on the TC list.
> (That sounds like a part 1 issue, yes?)

Agree, but we need part 2 to match, and the *matching* is a part 2 issue.

By the way, I agree that 1x1 matrices should be allowed.

> 5.3.10 Conversion to Complex Number
> TODO: Add ComplexSequence
> (done?)

Yes, remove the TODO.  This was resolved as part of OFFICE-2449.

> 5.8.24 IMSUM
>
> TODO: .B4 and .B5 actually DO NOT contain the numbers claimed, and
> therefore these tests will always fail. Need to allocate cells with
> complex numbers, and then fix the test cases.
> Clearly not part of the standard but falls outside the test case section.
> Don't know if it hides or not.

I suggest just leaving this TODO in.  It describes a problem with a test case.
It's automatically hidden when you enable hiding, and thus will be removed
when it's processed for removing.

> 5.9.4 DCOUNTA
>
> TBD: KSpread 1.4.2 DCOUNTA does not work if the Criteria are Logical
> values. E.G., you can't say "Correct?" with a boolean value below, and
> expect it to match boolean values in the records. If you change them all
> to Numbers (e.g., 0 or 1), so that the Criteria to match is a number and
> the True/False computed values become 1 or 0, KSpread works fine.
> Also, if KSpread's DCOUNTA has as a Criteria that it must match "1", for
> some odd reason it also matches 1/0 (Infinity). Note that in KSpread, 1/0
> is not the same as MOD(3;0); the former is "Infinity", while the latter
> is #DIV/0! (other spreadsheets consider them the same error).

I suggest hiding this.  The first part is just an interesting note,
and is part of the overall fact that Logical may or may not be a distinguished type.

If a TODO isn't easily handled, we should create a JIRA issue for it (if it doesn't already exist),
or modify the TODO to link to the JIRA issue (if it DOES exist).