Subject: RE: [office-formula] Do we have a call today?

What password change?  We were not told of a password change for this call,
and the one we'd been using all along worked just fine.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: David A. Wheeler [mailto:dwheeler@dwheeler.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 10:13
To: andreas.guelzow@concordia.ab.ca
Cc: office-formula@lists.oasis-open.org; michael.brauer@sun.com

Andreas J. Guelzow:
> Just for the record, there were quite a few people dialed in at least
> according to the comments in the chat room: Dennis, Eike, Eric, Michael,
> Andreas, and perhaps others I forgot.

Very, very weird. I *was* dialed in as conference leader, but there was no
one else on.
My presumption was that there was confusion because the TC (on the day
before)
hand been cancelled.

I will see if I can track that down.  There was a password change, and I
suspect we
ended up in "different" teleconference rooms, resulting in no communication.

Anyway, sorry about that.  My plan is to simply regroup at our next
scheduled meeting,
and to continue working via JIRA.