Subject: Re: [office-formula] light years, Astronomical Units, and Parsecs

Dennis,

It has "....has to be correct, it has to be exact..." because it is an
scientific fact, but not perfectly exact.

http://www.acme.com/jef/singing_science/scientific_fact-32.mp3

;-)

I think we need to put this in as a reference.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)