Subject: Formula teleconference this morning

We have a formula teleconference this morning, proposed agenda:

* Entertain any questions about the next steps on formula (we're entering a 60-day
   review period)
* Review any "NEEDS-DISCUSSION" items on the dashboard (currently none).
   The dashboard is at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa
* Continue discussion of internationalization, OFFICE-2672.
   http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2672
   In particular, can everyone support *all* Unicode characters?
   I'd like to add that as a conformance requirement, at least for the "Medium" group.
* Discuss proposal to *not* have a teleconference in the next 2 weeks
   (the TC isn't meeting either), and reconvene on June 8.