Subject: Summary 2010-06-15 of OpenFormula meeting

Summary 2010-06-15 of OpenFormula meeting

(As always, please reply-all with corrections.)

Attendees:
David A. Wheeler
Eric Patterson
Dennis Hamilton

NOTE:  We will reconvene on June 29, and meet on alternate weeks from then on.

Note: For our current status, see the dashboard:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10056

TOPICS:

* No NEEDS-DISCUSSION items.

* Please review the current draft.  If there are issues, please make JIRA comments.

E.G., 3D references, User-defined functions recommend "USER." prefix,
"sheet name could be an error".

* Next teleconference: June 29, every other week from there.

Wheeler: The revote is delaying release.

Dennis: July 5 is a holiday in U.S. (Independence Day)

We won't meet next week (June 22).
We'll plan a teleconference on June 29.