Subject: [Fwd: Re: [office-formula] Post on Office-3029 (table:condition)]

Greetings!

Forwarding on behalf of David Wheeler.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Patrick
--- Begin Message ---
Patrick - would you please post this to the formula email list,
office-formula@lists.oasis-open.org ?

Due to issues that I *hope* will be quickly resolved, I cannot post it.
I would normally ask Rob or Eike to post, but they didn't attend this meeting.

Thanks.

--- David A. Wheeler

===============================

Summary 2010-08-10 of OpenFormula meeting

(As always, please reply-all with corrections.)

Attendees:
David A. Wheeler
Eric Patterson
Andreas G.
Dennis Hamilton
Patrick D.

Not present: Rob Weir & Eike Rathke

Note: For our current status, see the dashboard:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=3D100=
56

TOPICS:

* There were only 2 NEEDS-DISCUSSION items, which we already discussed and =
are in progress.

* The main issue was raised by Eric P: We need to re-examine "Unresolved Op=
enFormula untargeted"
to determine if these should these be targeted, or put off?

We decided:
OFFICE-2014: Target is now (version 1.2)
OFFICE-2245: Target now - remove second parameter. Eric will pick up.
OFFICE-2248 (see also OFFICE-2253): Target is now. Probably just "explain"=
it instead of "fix" it.
OFFICE-2253: Same thing, target 1.2.
OFFICE-2258: Target now, Fix it now or remove it from 1.2.
OFFICE-2260: Target 1.2. This is probably resolved, but need to make sure.
OFFICE-2450: No action.
OFFICE-2470: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-2603: No action/won't fix. We're not imposing a single numerical mo=
del.
OFFICE-2630: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-2631: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-2633: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-2672: Target 1.2 - may need to discuss code points.
OFFICE-2704: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-2751: Target 1.2. May duplicate another bug.
OFFICE-2893: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-2913: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-3029: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-3035: Target 1.2
OFFICE-3038: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-3039: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-3040: Target 1.2.
OFFICE-3041: Target 1.2. (Wheeler says the resolution should be "do nothin=
g").
OFFICE-3042: Target 1.2.

Eric P. will reset their status.

* OFFICE-2718 applies to part 1 *AND* OpenFormula.
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2718

It's really a part 1 problem... it *involves* us, but others need to work i=
t,
and we support it. It's not really ours... we'll leave it unassigned.

We'll mark it as "NEEDS-DISCUSSION" so it will come up in the next TC call.

* http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3029
This should really be a part 1 issue, and is similar to OFFICE-2718.
Again, mark as "NEEDS-DISCUSSION".

Dennis H. will write a proposal for this.

--- David A. Wheeler
--- End Message ---