Subject: <table:named-expression>

Greetings!

I have had hardware woes for the last ten days but refurbished a Linux
box I had laying around so at least I am editing a full tilt. ;-) Have
to rebuild my concordances in Linux but that should be be all that
difficult.

Just wanted to mention that anyone doing <table:named-expression> needs
to be aware of:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3087

No change in substance but makes it explicit that:

> If the <table:named-expressions> element is used with a <table:table>
> element, the scope of the named expressions are local to that table
> element.

Should not create a problem but just wanted everyone to be aware of any
changes in the expression/formula area of Part 1.

Hope everyone is having a great day!