Subject: Re: [office-formula] day count basis tests

I think there is a small problem in procedure A:

2. If both date1 and date2 are the last day of February, change both
dates to the 30th of the month.
3. If date1 is the last day of February, change it to the 30th of the
month.

Since we are changing date1 in (2) we may be creating a non-existing
date, so 3 might not make sense. I suggest:

2. If both date1 and date2 are the last day of February, change date2 to
the 30th of the month.
3. If date1 is the last day of February, change it to the 30th of the
month.

This change has no net effect since we are changing date1 in 3 if we
would have changed it in 2.

The file basis-tests.ods uses equality to test whether an evaluator
calculates the right value. Gnumeric fails twice with a difference of
10^{-16}. That should not be flagged as failing.

Andreas