Subject: [office-formula] Table:search-criteria-must-apply-to-whole-cell

I'm trying to identify which functions are affected by this calculation setting.

In looking at Office-1181, Office-969 & Office-2033, I see that Eike listed the following functions as being affected:
	DAVERAGE
	DCOUNT
	DCOUNTA
	DGET
	DMAX
	DMIN
	DPRODUCT
	DSTDEV
	DSTDEVP
	DSUM
	DVAR
	DVARP

	COUNTIF
	SUMIF
	LOOKUP
	VLOOKUP
	HLOOKUP
	MATCH

In the latest draft of the spec, I see section 4.11.8 that describes Criterion as affected by this setting.  The database functions clearly reference this and the following functions reference 4.11.8: COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIF, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIF, AVERAGEIFS.

There seems to be a few problems here:
- LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP & MATCH make no reference to section 4.11.8 or to Table:search-criteria..., so in the current state, these functions are not affected by this setting.  Was this the intent?
- The functions that do reference 4.11.8 explicitly say, "The values returned may vary depending upon the HOST-USE-REGULAR-EXPRESSIONS or HOST-USE-WILDCARDS properties", but do not mention table:search-criteria.  This would help greatly to clarify things.

As an implementer (and committee member), I'm very confused w