Subject: First Metadata SC meeting date/time?

Greetings!

The Metadata SC is up and operational!

Please see the webpage:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office-metadata

Please join and add use cases at: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Metadata

We need to schedule a teleconference to organize the SC and I would
suggest the following:

Thursday, April 13, 2006 from 11:00 AM until Noon.

I think we can do most of the work over the wiki or by email but would
like to have regular teleconferences as we work out the use cases. Say
every 2-3 weeks.

Suggestions, comments?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick