Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Wiki Comments

Gary,

Yes, but recall that to use the wiki, at least in its current
configuration, one must be an OASIS member.

Or are you saying that "comments" could come from other that OASIS
members but editing functions on the wiki would still be limited to
OASIS members?

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick

--