Subject: background links

A couple of weeks ago, we discussed having some place on the wiki that
included some of the history of the metadata discussion. I've started
to add that to the requirements page:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/metadata_requirements>

I included Alan Lillich's long note, as well as Leigh Dodds' outside
commentary, but I suggest we still ought to add a couple/few more
particularly significant mailing list links.  I'm not sure which,
however.

Perhaps each person who feels they want to highlight one of their
previous list messages can include one on this page?