Subject: xtech?

Anyone going to xtech?  There are a number of talks that might be very
relevant to the work here:

<http://xtech06.usefulinc.com/schedule/detail/189> *
<http://xtech06.usefulinc.com/schedule/detail/58>

The former is a general overview of XHTML 2 (including metadata), and
the latter a more focused look at RDF/A (by someone who's also
presenting on XForms). The latter abstract included a note that I
hadn't been aware of:

> A major motivation of the proposal was to have a syntax that was
> simpler than RDF/XML, and could be incorporated into any XML language,
> not just XHTML.

Makes sense; RDF/A is just handful of attributes, and a convention for
using them.

Also, Leigh Dodds is doing something on SPARQL:

<http://xtech06.usefulinc.com/schedule/detail/61>

Wish I was going!

Bruce

* I think these are the slides: