Subject: [Fwd: Re: [office-metadata] use case plan?]

Sorry, meant this to go to the list.
--- Begin Message ---
On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 11:04 -0400, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> It's been a month since I left for South America, with no visible
> progress since. So what's our plan to finish the use cases? And when's
> the next conference call?
I made a few edits the other day, fleshing out some scenarios.  I'm just
in the process of writing up some of my thinking to see how it overlaps
the current use cases; probably take me another two days to get that
written up properly and transferred to the wiki.

I'd be ready to discuss the use cases next week, after I've had a chance
to review and expand upon the wiki material - still getting up to speed
on the TC as a whole.
--- End Message ---