Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Backward compatibility mechanism (achievedby the preserving of information not understood)

Rob,

Ah, a small light flickers! ;-)

OK, but in the context of the metadata SC, we would want to have a use
case where *all* metadata MUST be preserved for the reasons you mention.
The question of preserving other foreign content being beyond our
purview, although one that we can raise in the TC with such a use case
for metadata.

Since I did not understand it, I did not include it in the rough draft.

I will try to work up something by tomorrow (anyone else can jump in as
well) for discussion for inclusion in a revision of the use cases document.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau