Subject: Re: [office-metadata] ODF, DITA and DocBook

Rob,

Sounds good to me. I'm game.

My schedule has been a mess, my daughter dislocated her knee on Monday.
I had to make a two hour drive to where she lives to bring her home for
a few days. (Her apartment is up three flights of stairs.)

Today is not good either. Would Friday work for anyone?

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau