Subject: review period, roadmap

Last week during the call Patrick mentioned a one month review period
for the use case document. I'd like to suggest this is too long, and
that we might speed this process up a bit.

Logic:

We have three stages, with ascending levels of difficulty and potential
controversy. We're now at the simplest (though admittedly rather
expansive in terms of imagining what this support might offer), and
least controversial.

If we assume each stage gets a month review period, that means three
months in total, with I think disproportionate weight on the first.

As I've said before, I really don't think there will be any significant
changes between the current draft and the final.

So what I suggest instead is that on Monday we say we'd like to collect
comments for two weeks on the draft, and will come back with a finished
document the first TC call after that.

I'd like to suggest, further, that we have an aggressive time-frame for
the requirements document; say August 15. we may not make it, but we're
already two months late on the use cases, and I think we need to push
on this a bit (in part because classes start for me late-August, and my
time will likely go away as a result, but also because if we don't we
may not make ODF 1.2).