Subject: doc organization

I was just looking at this use case and requirement doc and thinking it
might be a good model?

	<http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req/>

In particular, I like how they have a "goals" section and then the
requirements link to them; e.g.:

> R5. Ontology metadata
>
>     It must be possible to provide meta-data for each ontology, such
> as author, publish-date, etc. These properties may or may not be
> borrowed from the Dublin Core element set.
>
>     Motivation: Shared ontologies

Also, per Rob's suggestion, they're numbered. We ought to have numbers
for both the use cases and the requirements (when we consolidate them).