office-metadata message

Subject: Wednesday agenda

Can I suggest that on Wednesday we reserve a decent chunk of time to
settle both the roadmap and a reasonable plan to deliver?

I've been going over the use cases again to see where we can
consolidate with the requirements, and I'm a worried we're going to
have problems if we don't focus quickly.

Also, I'm concerned that I have yet to hear any consensus on any of the
requirements I've so far put on the table. Do we really have no
consensus, for example, on whether we need extensibility, and what that
might mean?

I'd suggest maybe we have 40 minutes to cover two new use cases
(enhanced search, and ___), and the rest on how we move forward.

We ought to be able to end up at the end of the call with a roadmap,
and at least agreement on the requirements that cover three of the use
cases.

FWIW, I think the requirements for the bibliographic case also cover
the majority of the use cases (though in some cases they may have
additional requirements that are mostly about linking content with
metadata descriptions; something already covered in the previously
approved citation proposal for the most part).

Bruce