Subject: [Fwd: Re: Documents that know more?]

Greetings!

Not strictly on topic but thought everyone would be interested to know
that improving the searching of documents is a topic in other domains as
well.

Reminder: We have a meeting tomorrow morning at 11 AM! Opps! I also need
to finish and post the requirements enhanced searching! (Coming this
evening.)

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick

--