Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Groups - Metadata SC meeting added

Svante,

Sorry! I did note see your message until the call was almost at an end.

I will check with tech support to see what caused the problem.

Which dial-in number were you using?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

PS: Rob Weir from the Metadata SC will be at the meeting in France.

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net