Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Define a Mechanism to Associate Metadata with Content?

On Sep 14, 2006, at 8:00 AM, John C Barstow wrote:

> With regards to metadata and XPath, I'd like to make a couple of
> observations.

FYI, I think we were able to clarify with Florian yesterday that the
current requirements will work for his conversion use case. This list
discussion between Patrick and I was partly based on not knowing
exactly what Florian was thinking.

My sense is our consensus was that the document is in good shape, and
may just need some tweaking of language and such, though we ran out of
time to actually explicitly say that.