Subject: done?

Hi All,

OK, I've edited the UC/Req. document some more based on recent
conversations, and I think we're pretty much done.

Can I suggest perhaps that we ask Michael to put discussion of it on
the agenda for the next coordination call (in two weeks?), and that we
use the next week or so to wrap up the final version, and get it
converted back to ODF?

One question: I included a link to the draft use case document; shall
we update that to an edited "final version" that we can substitute? If
yes, who wants to do that?

I'm willing to be responsible for converting the combined UC/Req. doc
to ODF, but would rather not be responsible for the "use case" doc per
se.

Finally, we need to get OASIS to update the wiki software to export to
ODF. Even if it could export to clean XHTML, we could just run some
utility on it to convert to ODF?